Youth Talk is a pioneering community charity providing free, confidential counselling to 13-25 year olds in the St Alban’s area, delivered by experienced professionals without judgement.
We’re here for young people to talk to, providing emotional and confidential support when it’s needed. So whatever you want to talk about, we’re listening.
Our commitment to you is:
- We will not judge you or tell you what to do, but will help you make sense of your thoughts and feelings.
- We will enable you to find your own solutions or a new way of looking at things. A counsellor will listen to you and support you in finding a way forward that feels right for you.
- We will offer you an initial meeting to see if counselling is what you want, and to find out more about the service.
- We will keep your meetings completely confidential - no one else needs to know you are using our services
- Youth Talk counsellors will keep to the British Association of Counselling code of ethics. You can discuss our confidentiality policy with your counsellor.
Our counselling services are available to young people aged between 13 and 25 who live, work or attend school/college in the District of St Albans (Harpenden, London Colney, Park Street, Redbourn St Albans, Sandridge and Wheathampstead).
Find out more about us here.
Contact us via our email form or call us on 01717 868684